Wednesday, June 22, 2011

5 ways to spend those lazy summer days

Summer is officially here! The sun is shining, the weather is beautiful and there's tons of time to do anything your little heart desires.

Here are my personal favorite activities for those lazy summer days:


1) Catch up on your reading
This is especially great on rainy days. I love to curl up with a good book and spend a good afternoon away in another world.



2) Give yourself a manicure/pedicure
Nothing says summer like a bright pink polish on my toes. It brightens my day every time I see neatly polished toes, especially since most of us live in sandals or flip flops during the summer.



3) Sunless tanning
I'm a big fan of sunless tanning, or anything that doesn't damage my skin. Take the time to apply a sunless tanning product that makes your skin glow and look healthy throughout the summer.



4) Get Active!
Yes I hear those grumbles but take the time and do something good for your body. Attend a group exercise class like Zumba or Pilates, and it will not only boost your confidence but give you more energy to enjoy outside activities. Added bonus : your body will thank you on those bikini days.



5) A New Hobby
We all know those summer months go by very slowly when you have nothing to do so why not find a new hobby? Maybe this will be the summer when you find out you are great at oil painting or maybe even an amazing tennis player!

What's your favorite summer activity?


No comments:

Post a Comment