Monday, June 6, 2011

Mario Badescu Drying Lotion




We all get it more than we'd like and want it to disappear immediately...Blemishes. I have been searching for a product that will do away with these unsightly creatures, and do it in a relatively quick manner, which is why I was ecstatic when I found the Mario Badescu Drying Lotion.

I'd never seen a product like this one before and one that actually yields results. It comes in either a plastic or glass bottle, depending on what you like best. It is an acne spot treatment that dries pimples quickly. The contents are a pinkish bottom (Calamine) and a yellowish top layer (Salicylic Acid).

To use:

Just dip a Q-tip all the way down to the pink bottom and then pull it out carefully. Apply it to the affected area and let it sit overnight. The next morning...was off with a cleanser and Voila!!!! Blemish is not only diminished but is no longer red and inflamed yay! Exactly what I was looking for. The second night I applied it again, even though a lot of reviews I read said not to...well I was pleasantly surprised. The ugly monster was gone! I must say although it is an amazing product for getting rid of pimples and blemishes, it did dry out my skin a little (yes, I know that's how the product works). So I recommend moisturizing plenty when using this product.

A little tip : Do not shake the bottle! It is most effective when the two do not mix while in the bottle. I had a mini anxiety attack when the girl behind the counter tossed the bottle into the bag. Eek!!!

Mario Badescu drying lotion is my hero!

Have you tried this product?

No comments:

Post a Comment