Friday, May 27, 2011

Check out this blogger!

I love running across amazing new bloggers, especially those as creative as Lauren of My Closet in Sketches. That's why I thought everyone should know about her. All her posts have amazing sketches and awesome commentary to go along with it. It's absolutely a pleasure to read her blog, it's eye candy to my newbie blogger eyes.

Fashion is the main focus of her site but on two occasions she wrote...sketched... wrote/sketched about her makeup routine and her skin care. Believe me after one of her posts you will be addicted! I can't rave enough about this lovely lady, so I will let her work do the talking.

Skincare Post :


Makeup Post :


Aren't these amazing!!! I wish I had an ounce of the creativity she does. 

It's your turn! What amazing/creative bloggers have you discovered recently?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the love! What a great post. I am now following you on bloglovin' - can't wait to see what you do in the future!

    Hand drawn:
    My Closet in Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for following me! :) I love all your posts! I'm seriously addicted. Check back soon! I have loads of plans for my little blog.

    ReplyDelete