Thursday, May 26, 2011

Shopping, Shopping and more shopping!

Nothing says therapy like walking into a mall and being able to buy what you've been wanting for a long time...

First stop, Victoria's Secret -

Recently I found in my stash of forgotten beauty items my Pink Clean and Fresh body lotion. It was out of sheer laziness that I used this product one night, it was the closest thing to my bed. I remember why I fell in love with it all over again and I had to go get the body mist and hand lotion. It smells of light spring air! I absolutely love it and the best part is the lotion is very moisturizing without that gross greasy feeling most heavy lotion leave on your skin.




What's a day at the mall without a stop at Sephora. It was packed with beauty crazed girls this weekend but it didn't matter, I was there for one thing and one thing only (I have to go in with that mentality or I will spend a years worth of paychecks in that store!) : NARS Super Orgasm Lip gloss. I've heard almost every YouTube beauty guru rave about this product and I just had to have it. I was not disappointed in the very least. It's my lips but better and then some. I love the shimmer it adds to my lips and makes them look perfectly pouty.



I made a quick stop at The Body Shop mainly looking for their lip balms which I've heard so much about. I was between two of their lip balms but decided on the Born Lippy Strawberry Lip Balm. Not only does it actually smell like strawberries but it also makes my lips feel soft and just overall wonderful *shocker!* As soon as I applied it to my dry cracked lips (gross, I know) it made them feel soft and supple yay!!!! 2 thumbs up, 10 golden stars and all that jazz for the Born Lippy lip balm.



Ever since I saw Lauren Conrad's wine red manicure at her book signing I've been on the hunt for the perfect dark red nail polish. Well I found it! China Glaze's Ravishing Dahling is a classy wine red polish without being too blackened. Although, you do have to apply two or three coats, it's worthwhile. The end result is an amazing jelly like finish that makes your nails look *insert corny line* Ravishing Dahling!




Last on my list is the Rimmel Day2Nite mascara in Extreme Black. I've been dying to try this mascara for a long time. It's been said to be a dupe for MAC's Haute and Naughty mascara except way cheaper. I can't wait to try this! Review to come...


So there you have it folks! My happiness haul as I like to call it.

What have you been shopping for lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment